Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Law
At The Jones Firm, we can assist you in planning for the future so that your best interests are protected and your loved ones are well taken care of after you are gone. We will help you:
- Draft a Will
- Set up Trusts that Limit Estate Taxes
- Establish a Guardian for Your Living Dependants
- Name an Executor of the Estate
- Create and Update Beneficiaries on Life Insurance, IRAs, and 401(k) Plans
- Set up Funeral Arrangements
- Establish Annual Gifting to Reduce the Taxable Estate
- Set up Durable Power of Attorney (for Financial Decisions)
- Set up Medical Powers of Attorney
- Establish Living Wills
- Set up Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
Our competent and understanding estate lawyers will help you develop a customized estate plan that best meets you and your family’s goals. We will help you establish wills and revocable trusts, implement strategies to reduce estate taxes, plan for disability, and protect your assets.
Contact Our Estate Lawyers
At The Jones Firm, our qualified estate attorneys are intimately knowledgeable of New Mexico estate law and have the knowledge and expertise needed to help you build a solid estate plan to uphold your wishes. Contact our law firm to speak with a knowledgeable estate lawyer who can help you craft a will, establish trusts, and appoint beneficiaries so that your last wishes hold up in probate court!